From our own experience, we understand that writing a thesis is a long and grueling process, and students don’t always have all the support they need. Therefore, we aim to provide guidance to help students address specific problems that they struggle with and lack support from their universities. We want to offer affordable, personalised, and high-quality thesis support services.
- 3 x 2-hour Online Workshops
- Small group of 6-8 students
- Cohesion within and between sentences
- Sentence length & complexity, sentence errors & punctuation
- Paraphrasing and summarising
- Referring to & comparing sources
- Improving the clarity of your writing
- We also provide feedback on your writing (500 – 750 words).
Peer Support Group
- 30-minute group video call, once a week
- To help students with non-academic issues such as fear of failure, procrastination, stress management, perfectionism, insecurity, time management, etc.
- 1 mentor for a group of 6-8 students
1-1 Coaching & Writing Feedback
- Give students a brief overall feedback of argumentation, clarity, cohesion, and writing problems that students should pay attention to.
- Proofreading & editing 2,000 words.
- 1 x 1-hour video call or 2 x 30-minutes video calls to:
- Address any specific questions/ problems that students face
- Explain the writing feedback
- Give advice on how to make improve structure, cohesion, and arguments
Book a free consultation
Fill out the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.