Our academic trainers have years of teaching experience and are passionate about personalised learning. Learning is a fluid activity—no student learns the same way or at the same pace. With personalised learning, each student is provided a learning journey that tailors to their needs and interests.
- Our courses are not merely transmitting knowledge but training students to become proficient users and active learners.
- Students at Verovia will take an entrance interview to help identify their interests, motivations, needs, strengths, weaknesses, and learning styles.
- Teachers give a detailed course description in which the course structure, teaching methods, learning methods, expectations, assignments, and assessments are clearly explained.
- Students are allowed to have one week to read, think, and give feedback on the course description. Then, each student will make their own success criteria, schedule, and learning plan.
- Extra exercises are available for fast learners, and extra support/tutoring are available for students with learning difficulties.
Book a free consultation
- Advise on the Bachelor and Master’s programmes
- Advise on your eligibility
- Advise on scholarship opportunities
- Advise on career prospects in the Netherlands
- Explain the admission procedure in the Netherlands