Our company is looking for a Partnership & Business Development Intern to help us come up with and execute creative strategies to grow strategic partnership and company revenue.
The ideal candidate is someone who also believes in our Mission and Vision.
The successful candidate will help us conduct analysing the market trends, identify opportunities for partnership to increase our market share, and assist new product development.
Although this is an unpaid internship position, interns can expect to do meaningful, real work (none of those trivial tasks), learn and develop themselves significantly.
- Research and propose creative and win-win partnership strategies to engage with various partners and stakeholders in education
- Design the company’s sales pitch and presentation to tell a winning story to partners and clients
- Assist with developing game-changing products and services
- Assist with contacting and managing business partners and clients
- Assist with designing and upgrading sales and marketing procedure
- Create market research report and sales report with insightful findings and suggestions for new sales and marketing plan
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Strong research and presentation skills
- Proactive, independent, and supportive team player
- Love learning and doing new things
- Strong organisational skills
- Passionate about improving education
- Drive for high performance standards and results
- Eager to learn and grow alongside a young and ambitious company
- Available to work at least 20 hours/week for at least 1 year
- Sign an internship contract with a Dutch company (if your programme requires an internship)
- Receive support and guidance for your personal development and career goals
- Develop your portfolio and especially innovate through new ideas and experiments
- Join all our courses and use our educational services for free
- Flexible and friendly company environment. You can work from anywhere and manage your own time.
- Learn how to think strategically and critically, plan and manage projects, measure and improve your impact.
- Work with high-performance and supportive teammates
- Ambitious, informal, entrepreneurial and flexible atmosphere where self-initiative is highly appreciated
- Empowered to lead projects and initiate your own project
- Join regular team-building activities (if you live in the Netherlands)
- Your ideas and opinions are always valued and taken seriously!
Ready to join us?
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your cover letter, please indicate how long you would like your internship period to be and when is the earliest date you can start.